How It Works
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a great way for customers to support small local farms while receiving a beautiful weekly bouquet from our farm.
Here at Early Bird Family Farm we offer a variety of subscriptions with the freshest in season blooms from early Summer to late September. With your investment in a share from our flower CSA you’ll be supporting the farm with the early upfront costs to get the garden growing and producing the most abundant selection for your weekly bouquets. As partners and CSA shareholders you share the risks and rewards with the Farmer so when the bounties are abundant you receive more in your bouquet and when they are struggling due to weather a pests we may have to reduce the number of stems.
One Flexible CSA Share
We have found that many CSA’s are very standard with set weeks and set pick up days but we want to make it simpler by offering an 8 week seasons pass over our 12 week season. What this means for you is you buy your 8 week share and can pick up your bouquet on any of the 12 weeks we are open during the season, so if you have a vacation, are too busy, or simply don’t need your bouquet for any particular week you can skip it and come the next week. All you have to do is let us know ahead of time which weeks you’d prefer and if you’re not sure that’s ok because all we need is 5 days advance notice to pick and have your bouquet ready for you.
- 8 Weeks of uniquely designed bouquets
- On farm pick up (Saturday or Sundays)
- Self guided farm walk
- One farm produced product (eg Goats Milk Soap)
- 15% off any one farm workshop or event for you and a friend
- First notified of upcoming farm events
- Weekly email with bouquet details like what flowers, who picked them and how to care for them.
Please take a moment to read our CSA policy here. We will also send you a copy when you sign up.
CSA Seasons Pass
July 3 – September 26 / 8 Week Subscription
- 8 large bouquets with your choice of any 8 weeks from the start of the season to the end.
Click HERE for CSA terms and conditions.