Chrysanthemum Painted Daisy
Chrysanthemum: Painted Daisy
Painted Daisies, known by their bright tricentric circles, are easy to grow a gorgeous addition to the garden. They help repel insects.
- Includes 1 packet with minimum 100 seeds
- can be grown in patio containers and thrive in full sun
- look amazing in mass plantings
- petals range from bright white to deep crimson and are always banded by concentric circles of alternate colours as a guide to passing pollinators
- an annual that is native to North Africa
DAYS TO GERMINATION:Germinate at 20 C (70 F) for 14-21 days then grow on under lights at a slightly cooler temperature before hardening off and transplanting out after the danger of frost has passed.
SOWING: direct sow starting around mid-May. They can also be direct sown in mid-September to October.