Dill Bouquet (out of stock)
Out of stock
Includes 1 packet with minimum 200 seeds
- compact plants around 75-90cm (30-36") tall, works well in containers or smaller herb gardens.
- fragrant, lacy foliage, large flower heads, and large seeds
- attractive to beneficial insects
- delicious as well as beautiful in bouquets
- seed grown organically on our farm
- 90% germination
DAYS TO GERMINATION: 7-21 days at 65–70°F (18–21°C). Successive sowings can be done every three weeks to harvest fresh greens continuously.
SOWING: Direct seed (recommended): Sow in spring as soon as the soil can be worked. Plant seeds 1/8- 1/4″ deep, 2 seeds per inch. Transplant: Sow 3-5 seeds per cell and thin to 1-2 plants each. Transplant to garden after threat of last frost has passed.
LIGHT PREFERENCE: Sun.
SOIL REQUIREMENTS: Prefers a rich, light soil, but will grow in most soils.