Zinnia Variety Pack / 100 seeds
Zinnia: Multiple Variety Seed Collection
Includes 1 packet with minimum 100 seeds
- Locally grown, hand picked and packaged, many shapes, sizes and colours; superb for cut flowers
- Zinnias flower continuously over a long summer and fall growing season, and mix nicely with other annuals and perennials both in the garden, and in cut flower arrangements.
- Heat and drought tolerant
- Deer and rabbit resistant.
- 90% germination
- varieties include Queen, Giant Benary, Dahlia, Cupcake, Sun, Oklahoma and more.
DAYS TO GERMINATION:3-5 days at 80-85°F (27-29°C)
SOWING:Transplant (recommended) – Sow into 72-cell flats 4 weeks before last frost. Cover seeds. A heat mat will help maintain an accurate temperature. Lower temperatures will result in slower germination: 5-7 days at 70-75°F (21-24°C). Harden-off and transplant out after last frost. Do not allow plants to become root bound and avoid disturbing roots; transplant shock or other stress events may cause double-flowering varieties to produce single blooms for a period following stress. Direct seed – After last frost, sow 1/4″ deep.Succession-sow/plant every two weeks for prolonged yields of high-quality stems. Pinching of initial bud or bloom and subsequent deadheading is recommended to encourage strong branching and bloom production.
LIGHT PREFERENCE: Sun.